So i ditched my book study 2 night... and felt like sharing a thought

by XOCO 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• XOCO
    XOCO

Once again thx 4 all the kind support and advice... i just wanna give JWD a big teddy bear hug ((((((((JWD)))))))

XOCO

• R.F.
    R.F.

((((((((XOCO))))))))

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

i don't think tmissing 1 or 2 meetings is too much to ask right? but i feel that i'm starting to hear all the "MURMERING" from the dubs and all the madness surrounding it.

The truth of the matter is that a lot of dubs go to college, at least where I live they do. But they seemed to fall into two groups - there were those that were from well-off, center-of-the-congregation JW families who housed them and gave them financial support while they went to college and "regular auxillaried" (do they even have that anymore?), and then there were the ones who may have been raised in a household where there was an unbelieving father or there was a divorce or some other circumstance that made them somewhat fringe JW kids already, and then when they go to college, that's when the real slide out of Jehoober's organization begins in earnest and they know it.

• XOCO
    XOCO

Dan, I can see why they call u da MAN!!!

two groups - there were those that were from well-off, center-of-the-congregation JW families who housed them and gave them financial support while they went to college and "regular auxillaried" (do they even have that anymore?), and then there were the ones who may have been raised in a household where there was an unbelieving father or there was a divorce or some other circumstance that made them somewhat fringe JW kids already, and then when they go to college, that's when the real slide out of Jehoober's organization begins in earnest and they know it.

You hit this nail on the head perfectly!! i fall in the 2nd category

XOCO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit