"New" Pioneer School

by sovereign 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sovereign
    sovereign

Any news about the "new" Pioneer School? Anyone who has some material available? Has the "Shining as illuminators"-book been updated?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

What do you mean by "New" Pioneer School? I have a friend at pioneer school this week. I can ask him about it if you have specific questions. (I've never been to Pioneer school, so I don't know what to ask) PM me

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

The Pioneer School was updated a few years back I believe. The book is differant I believe.

There was an announcement that people who attened the 1st Pioneer School decades ago might be eligable to come back and go to the new school. People who have gone to the old school within the past decade or so arn't going to be allowed to go back.

It's in a KM somewhere.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I gotta check, but I think I got the book in my hous

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

That was announced when I was in. Basically it was the same school.

Isaac

http://isaaccarmignani.blogspot.com/

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

same school - new updated book - allowed to go again even if you have been before

• tula
    tula

Here's the new book.

New policies: No more gas allowances! Pioneers will strive to be more authentic.

and in the new manual, there is a chapter on how to teach an a$$ to talk. That's really what it's all about, anyway.

• fattire5010
    fattire5010

^^^
    Where in the hell did you find this updated photo of Ted Jaracz?!?

• choosing life
    choosing life

I don't imagine the book or school is much different than the old one. It was majorly boring the first time. I don't know why anyone would want to go a second time. The only highlight was the nice meals that the subordinate "sisters" were allowed to provide. They did a really nice job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit