Hello family...got a question and need your opinion...

by tan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

I've been dating a guy for 6 months now and things have been great except...before me he had a lot of female friends...they we're never sexual (so he says) but very touchy feely. I've met them all and he has the tendency to still be touchy feely with two of them.

I'm not comfortable with it because he now has a girlfriend. Should I be worried? Should he change his ways? Am I being bitchy about this?

• dawg
    dawg

I see nothing wrong with you setting boundries with his being touchy feely... if you don't like him doing it then you certainly have the right to say so.... I wouldn't necessarily give untimatums, but that doesn't mean that you don't have the right for him to stop disrespecting you by his actions.. and if he refuses to comply, then invite one of your male friends along and and he get a little touchy feely...,see how he likes that.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hi tan - I wouldn't like it if I was you and would be honest and tell him how it made me feel. It could just be that he is a very tactile person but he should respect your feelings and stop .

Maddie

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I always find this useless when trying to give advice. So if he was a player and it is obvious to everyone but you, would you really listen to all of us? Could it be you want some type of justification for feeling jealous and telling him off? If so just do it.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

You said... he now has a girlfriend. I hope the girlfriend you talk about is in fact you.

I can honestly tell you that in most cases, once a player, always a player.

• tan
    tan

Wow everyone...thank you for your advice.

I did forget to add that the girl is a lesbian. She's even flirted with me...

I did discuss and tell him how I feel about the situation. This just recently happened...so I'll see what happens. He does also know that I will dismiss myself from the situation if he cannot contain himself and respect me.

• BFD
    BFD

ROFLMAO.

oops, forgot he's being touchy feely witha lesbian! Precious!

BFD

• tan
    tan
    oops, forgot he's being touchy feely witha lesbian! Precious!

BFD...ha ha. :)

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

always be suspicious of the lesbian card. I have a friend whom I call a lesbian but isn't really, we make out once in a blue moon and we're both touchy feely. I mean clearly if I had a girlfriend we would never do anything, but it still remains it is possible she might not be a full blown dyke.

• dawg
    dawg

Please dear Jehovah, let me hear that my girlfriend is being flirted with by a lesbian, and that she likes it.... if you grant me just one threesome I swear I'll go back to being a full time dubbie... I swear that if I don't you can strike me dead.... and who would care, my life mission wuold be complete!

So, not to be too personal, how do you feel about this lesbian thingy? ANd don't feel that you can't enduldge, act like you're in a JC and oyu're confessing... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit