Question: Can the end come before a witness is given in China, etc.?

by Olin Moyles Ghost 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Thanks for the responses.

I knew there had to be a loophole. After all, the end is "just around the corner."

Donkey: Great points regarding population growth and JW growth.

I must say that I still cannot understand how JWs can believe that the preaching work is so important and is a "life-saving work" when they are satisfied with God destroying 3 Billion + who have not tasted their "waters of truth." Just another example of cognitive dissonance, I guess.

• proplog2
    proplog2

According to Revelation the main target of the "plagues" is a third of the earth, a third of the men, a third of the sea. That's the third of the earth that have had a thorough witness. When the other two-thirds see God's protection of JW's they will have an opportunity to throw in their lot with them. This will require a complete re-orientation of JW interpretations. But such a scenario is quite possible based on scripture.

• Gregor
    Gregor

As usual, the WTS likes to have it both ways. From a practical point of view there is no way every single person on earth can be given a fantasy voting booth to choose or reject the WTB&TS Jehovah God. As has been pointed out here, they create one of their new light answers that says "too bad so sad' if you are living under a government or religous authority that prevents you from knowing you are sitting on the cosmic railroad track. The blame goes to the authority but you are still just as dead.

They conveniently ignore the principle in Luke 12 vs 7. "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows".

If the above is true (it is in the Bible!) what about all the unborn in the womb, infants, children, mentally disabled ? Let's have some answers, Watchtower!

• myelaine
    myelaine

China?...

"So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Surely it is coming, and it shall be done, says the LORD GOD. This is the day of which I have spoken." Ezekiel 39:7-8

Looks like Israel has to return to the LORD before the day, not to their homeland.imo.

love michelle

p.s. Deut. 30:1-3

• proplog2
    proplog2

The Watchtower's community responsibility idea is off. It conflicts with this principle:

Revelation 20:13

"And the sead gave up those dead in it and death and Hades gave up those dead in them and the were JUDGED INDIVIDUALLY according to THEIR deeds"

Justice will finally be done.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Whew!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Re: Question: Can the end come before a witness is given in China, etc.?

NO

Uninformed (living proof)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit