Pro-Jw sites????

by My Struggle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

I would like to find some pro-Jw sites. I know that the society frowns on internet use....but there has to be some out there. I know several years ago I looked at several sites that had forums with lots of active and strong Jw's. There has to be some still around......

• takethat
    takethat

www.TheocraticResearch.com

password to the JW's only section is "theocratic"

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

what's the point?

• My Struggle
    My Struggle
    what's the point?

I would really like some discussion boards to be able to talk to some witnesses. The point is to better understand how an active member thinks on various issues. The further a person is removed, the harder it becomes to put yourself in a JW mindset. Having that thinking is very helpful when trying to work up arguments about Jw doctrine.

• Layla33
    Layla33

There are active members here. They just woke up. Are you awakened?

• My Struggle
    My Struggle
    There are active members here. They just woke up. Are you awakened?

I think that every active Jw that is on here is questioning things, thus their mind is not the same as someone that still totally believes and has no questions what-so-ever. I want to speak, or hear from current undoubting witnesses....and going to the local KH is not an option as I am a well know 'apostate'.

Yes I am awakened...have been for about three years now.

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

There is one called PureLanguage. I had a link to it back when I could get into that site. You have to use the name of someone currently a verifiable JW and at that time they were calling the Kingdom Halls to verify people were legitimate. A JW friend let me use her info. Unfortunately, I've lost touch with her and every six months or so you have to re-register so I can't get in anymore.

If you can get in, I'd truly appreciate being able to slide in on your coat-tails. I never posted there, but just wanted to read the mindset of the 100% active, devoted JWs. Reading is still all I'd want to do. You're right, there is a difference.

I think it was PureLanguage.com .... the PureLanguage part is correct anyway.

Good luck!

SusanHere

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Thanks Susan. It may take me some time, but I think that I may be able to get in.

• BurnTheShips
  • SusanHere
    SusanHere

Here's the link:

Welcome to Pure Language Friends Network

Please let me know if you can get in ... I'm serious about really wanting to read the postings there again, and won't post there myself.

SusanHere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit