Saw somethin really cool last weekend, take a peek. Zanex Engagement Pic

by wanderlustguy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I have a friend here that recently became engaged, and I was priviledged to be present for the event and took pictures for them. I am posting this particular picture for a few reasons...

For the couple, I hope the future holds as much beauty as this place we call home. I hope you are always able to look towards it together, as a team. It's been a long time since I've known something real, and I want to thank you both for what you have allowed me to believe in again.

I would love to show you all their faces, but to respect the privacy requirements, this is all I can give you. I think it is worth well more than a thousand words, I'm so glad I decided to try that road out.

WLG

alt

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Nice.

-Aude.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

very cool

The Oracle

• zanex
    zanex

Look at that guy! He has like NO ass on him!! Lol...oh wait...thats me... SHE on the other hand..rawr...

In all seriousness...thanx mang for being a true example of REAL brotherly love..not the canned shite they spoon fed us going to meetings for years...its been a long time since I have felt that sense of genuine realness in someone...as much as you say this gave you something to believe in that goes BOTH ways mang...you are an amazing guy! dude

I look forward to whatever the future brings...im sure it will be a wild ride.

-Z

(AWESOME pix dude..the rest are grrrrrreeeaaattt! bein down on that knee over the gorge got a bit chilly...lol)

• penny2
    penny2

That is just beautiful! WLG and zanex, you must be great friends.

• zeroday
    zeroday

OH HOW SWEET come back in a year or two and see the beautiful scene of them ripping their throats out just at the sight of each other...YEA love is blind and the first moments are soon forgotten...

• Gopher
    Gopher

((( Zanex & future-missus-Zanex )))

Thanks WLG for posting this.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    OH HOW SWEET come back in a year or two and see the beautiful scene of them ripping their throats out just at the sight of each other...YEA love is blind and the first moments are soon forgotten...

Usually I would agree, but if you were there...and knew the backstory...you'd edit that.

• zanex
    zanex

For the well wishers of our future thank you....for any others who really dont know the backstory like WLG says no biggie...we are content to know where we will be more like 30-80 years in the future and if we are ripping anything from each other it will be the blanket that we cant decide who will get more of on whatever given night...;) Its ok...but in a year or two when im STILL here and still with mrs zanex....I think i will have the last chuckle...

The love that you see in that picture has a lot of hard work that was put into it...there is a few years behind that picture....anyhow...

• Highlander
    Highlander

Zeroday,

I wish I could say you are a breath of fresh air, but a quick search through your posts shows otherwise. I think it would be a stretch to find a more negative person than you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit