Wow. I am so damn tired.

by wanderlustguy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I read an e-mail forward today, it was a really great idea I plan to implement this weekend. Basically take how many years you think you wil live (beyond now), multiply that times 52, and get that many marbles and put them in a jar. Every weekend, take one out. Who gets the marble?

Then we get to this...I really don't think I want that many marbles anymore.

I'm tired of giving and no one noticing. I'm tired of having to have the answers. I'm tired of robbing peter to pay paul, especially when I have to do it as a result of trying to help people. I think most of all I'm just tired of knowing that the feeling I had when I was a little kid, the one where everyone loved me and thought I was so smart, it was all fake. Nothing in my life except my kids, my mom, and you friends here now, was genuine.

But...then we come to the parts that don't start with I. The people who mean so much ot me. My kids, my friends, and maybe a few who will become my friends and business partners. I like being around for folks, to hear a laugh and know I caused it, or hear someone say "thank you for listening to me".

And, I have one last thing I want to do before I head out. The only thing in my bucket list. One day I want to sit in a room of people who do no know me, have never met me, and never will know me. I want to watch them being happy and having a better life because of something I did for them. I just want to watch. So, this means I will go ahead and build a company...again. It looks like I have a couple of incredible roads to go down laid out in front of me, and with winter over, time to make some dinero. I'm so glad, winter as a paint guy sucks, but it helped in the weight loss area!

Tonight I'll be updating my website, now that I can pay the guy who designed my incredible new logo. It was a tough winter and I was going to mothball the idea of having employees...but there is some talent coming up that I think I need to take advantage of. Maybe this thing can work after all!

So...now time to sleep well, eat well, and get ready to kill it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Aw, Hon.

The winter blues are affecting a lot of us. I have had a terrible time of "the funk" (and not in a good way!) recently.

This business idea sounds great. In the meantime, get a full-spectrum light bulb to help with the winter blues, take some 5-htp (always take it with vitamin B) to give yourself a seratonin boost, and call me in the morning.

Love and strength to you,
    Baba

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wander, doll. Dont let yourself become too jaded. There are lots of good people who love to give. Please don't give up.

I dedicate this to you. This will make you smile. I promise: Lily Von Schtupp (Madeline Kahn) from Blazing Saddles I'm So Tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pmpgrYQgs

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey wunderlust......

One day I want to sit in a room of people who do no know me, have never met me, and never will know me. I want to watch them being happy and having a better life because of something I did for them. I just want to watch.

Sounds like you are going to be needed for a bit longer! I bet you are well on your way to someday seeing that statement fulfilled, ...but not yet......You are still needed here.

Take care.

r.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thank you, Doc! And everybody else, too.

I'm kind of an all or nothing person (shut up, Crumpet), and I've been pondering some really heavy decisions lately.My world is about to change dramatically.I do look forward to the ride very much, because things like this are a roller coaster. I just hope the end is on a high note, because this will be my last shot. Tired of dealing with 'em.

DD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My life has been nothing but ups and downs. I get knocked down, but I always get up again. I never regret holding on. But when I'm down, honey, I'm dowwwwww wwwwww wwwwwwwww wwwwww wwwwwwwn.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I feel your pain. Apparently there are a lot of us who are overwhelmed, frustrated, and tired here lately. Remember a few weeks ago when you made me smile? I appreciated that very much and ever since that moment, have looked at you in a different way. Thank you for reaching out and helping me see the genuine person that you are.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Wanderlustguy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is for you

• Lou_Cypher
    Lou_Cypher

Sounds like a Bruce Springsteen song...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I'm kind of an all or nothing person (shut up, Crumpet),

Misquoting me again are you?

I know you'll do good and make a success of whatever you put your mind to - you have that gravitas. oh yeah and because you'll put everything in or nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit