The underground tunnels at Bethel...

by babygirl75 13 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

With all the real estate property going up for sale in Brooklyn, it got me thinking about the underground tunnels under some of the properties. I remember going through these tunnels on the many times I visited my friends there. I don't however, remember which building those tunnels were under. If they happen to run under some of these building they are selling off, will they fill those tunnels in? Just a thought...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    will they fill those tunnels in

Perhaps a simple block wall would be more cost-effective.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Yea...I'd agree with that. I didn't think of that though. I am blond afterall...lol

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yea...I'd agree with that. I didn't think of that though. I am blond afterall...lol

LOL

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't resist.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

These types of tunnels are common in big cities and cold areas in general. i highly doubt future owners will want them filled in, and will likely recieve the rights to make use of them along with all the other entitlements to the property.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hey, I understand...I would of done the same..

After all I left a huge opening for it!! LOL...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Just pack the tunnel full of bethelites, semtex, and a detonator.

And stand back.

W

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    will likely recieve the rights to make use of them along with all the other entitlements to the property

I can't see the WTS giving them the rights to use the tunnels since they run under the other JW property, they would want to keep these for use of just the bethelites. There is also the secrecy of their operations to think about...

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Has anyone checked these tunnels for Rutherfords secret stash of "Old Light Bourbon?"

-BONEZZ

• freydi
    freydi

Those tunnels may have had another purpose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit