Shades of blue

by hungry4life 11 Replies latest jw friends

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Help I named both of my daughters after shades of blue Navy and Cyan. I love their names but I am tormented when I think of someday having a third child what could I name him or her? Can you help by suggesting other shades of blue including those in other languages.

• metatron
    metatron

Azure?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Aqua
    Turquoise
    Violet
    Indigo
    Sapphire
    Mizu, Japanese for light blue

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

aquamarine
    cadet
    cerulean
    cobalt
    cornflower
    marine
    powder
    sky
    steel
    teal

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

I love azure but it sounds wierd kinda hard to say, at least if i am saying it right. I also love cadet and cerulean unsure of pronounciation. Mizu is my favorite so far how do you say it what does it rhyme with? I like it because it has letters like the my other daughtetrs but sounds more girly what do you think? Thanks for all your help.

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

oops I meant to say "4 letters like my other daughters". Sorry for all the tyos last post my keyboard was shaky I looked underneath it and their was a bitesize kit kat bar!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

What about "Skye"? Like sky blue? I do like Azure. Very pretty!

Andi

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

How about "Sexybeast". That's the name of my firstborn.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Or maybe "Skyy"? Like the vodka? It comes in a pretty blue bottle.
    Either way it has four letters.

Andi

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

in NC we have Carolina blue. Not four letters but it sound pretty in spanish caroleena

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit