Horror Movie and the Sci-Fi Channel

by Irish Rose 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• Irish Rose
    Irish Rose

I live in an apartment complex, and our cable is through a satellite provider. If any of you are familar, one of the down side to satellite is that if the weather get very nasty, it can and will loose connection. A while back I was watching a movie on the Sci-Fi channel. During this movie, we ended up having a very heavy rain storm. Needless to say I did not get to see the end of this film. And the bad thing is that I can not remember the title to this movie to look it up. Maybe some one here can tell me the name of this movie, from what I can tell you that I saw of it.

At the start of the movie it shows parents bringing their young children into the hospital, because they had fell into some kind of coma. This had happened all around the world. In this one town, they had closed down the school, and turned into a make shift hospital to keep all the children who was in this coma.

Then about 10 years later, the children, now in their teens, all woke up at the same time, killing everyone that was over the age of 20.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

don't know what the movie is, but it sounds really yummy...

• oompa
    oompa

did you dream this?....cause if not want to see the movie or do a screenlay with you!....oompa

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I hope someone tells you.

~Robin ( of the "marking page politely" class)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I think this might be it: The Plague http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479125/

Do I win?

Dave

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Is it Clive Barker's, THE PLAGUE?????

• Irish Rose
    Irish Rose

That's it. Thankyou.

Share this