I am looking for you cousin.. !

by Cc81 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Cc81
    Cc81

I always think about you. I have missed you horribly over the years. You were more like my big brother than my cousin. I was a child. One day you were there.. the next you were gone. I never really did understand. Grandma told me you were asking about me recently.. I love you.. i miss you.. and if you are here please send me a PM or get my Number from grandma..Your about 15 years older than me cousin. We look just alike.. everyone always asked if i was your baby sister! If lollipops and Giant seashells, Or tormenting my hamster : ) mean anything to you... Your my guy.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Good luck to you. I hope you at least get a lead.

• Cc81
    Cc81

Thank you!

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Why don't you just ask Grandma to give him your number?

• Cc81
    Cc81

I did tell her to give him my number when she talks to him again. But apparently that may be in months and months.. he is sporadic in his contact with her apparently.. so i thought i would try this way as well.

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

OK good luck with finding him, I have a lost cousin too, we were very close for several years. Oh yeah, I just realised 99% of my family are out of touch with me, maybe its me who is the lost one.

• Cc81
    Cc81

i know how that feels Aphrodite.. i am so sorry.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Good luck...although some of the language was border line creepy...just saying.

• Cc81
    Cc81

i am a creepy kind of girl i guess!

• Maddie
    Maddie

I hope your search is successful.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit