ANY from SOUTH JERSEY HERE?

by berylblue 9 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

I read this site every few months to see if there might be anyone who might need some help and advice much the way I needed help.

It's been five years here for me - wondering if there is anyone from the Maple Shade or Erial, NJ congregation or that area.

My name is Rosemarie and I don't care who knows I'm here. But YOU might. I understand that. If you do, please PM me. I respect your confidentiality and need to be incognito. I'm in PA now and I don't know any JWs to nark you out about anyway.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Sorry, just North Jersey here. But I'm speaking in Exton, PA on Feb. 20.

• RR
    RR

I live in Somerset County. But I've been physically out for some 15 years.

RR

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My guess is that 50% of the people on this forum that have exotic avatars are from New Jersey. If there avatar is male you probably got a female and vice versa.

• RR
    RR

Well that's IS my mug on the avatar!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yep, that's a real picture of me, too. Just ask Mouthy if you don't believe me. ;)

• berylblue
    berylblue

Well, that's really me in the photo - if you can see it.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'm from the Lehigh Valley, PA. Avatar is the star of Bethlehem on south mountain overlooking Bethlehem. You said your in PA now. Where at?

Sorry, just North Jersey here. But I'm speaking in Exton, PA on Feb. 20.

Where and what are you speaking on, if you don't mind me asking?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Monmouth County here

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

>>>Where and what are you speaking on, if you don't mind me asking?

I'll be speaking at the Calvary Chapel Chester Springs. My topic will be "Jehovah's Witnesses at Your Door". I'll be giving some history of my own experiences in the borg and my escape from it, and talking about the mind-set of JW's and ways to penetrate it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit