Well Hello

by RichieRich 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Dude. Glad you're doing well.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hello, hello! I'm glad to see you are doing so well. I was just thinking of you the other day.

Any chance you will give us another WT study? The last one was the best study ever!! Funny as hell!

Shelly

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Cool.

None of us is as strong as all of us, I hope you continue to be a source of inspiration to others as well as getting what you need, wherever it is.

Take care, bro.

WLG

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Shake it off big guy. Glad things are good with you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for the update.

Great to hear your are doing OK.

Cheers

Chris

• Honesty
    Honesty

'Sup Dude.

I asked the PO in my old hall (the one I DA'd from before they could hold the JC for apostasy) if you could do the Watchtower Study some Sunday.

He likes the idea that you are so theocratic.

The earrings kinda had him worried until I shared the following Scripture with him:

Then Aaron replied to them, “Take off the gold rings that are on the ears ofyour wives,your sons, and your daughters and bring [them] to me.”

Exodus 32:2

He said it's Ok because he knows the Israelites were theocratic, too.

Be giving you a call to set up the plane schedule and motel room.

The PO is going to ask the congregation to donate just like they do for when the other visiting speaker comes around.

Dayum, Richie you'll be on an a$$embly program in a few months and I'll have to return to Jehover just so I can get an ID badge to gain admittance.

Anyway, it's good to hear that life is good and you like the digs at the new salt mine.

• minimus
    minimus

ANYTHING NEW WITH RICHIE RICH???

It's been a long time!!!

• ninja
    ninja

I heard he is just one big piercing now..........so bang goes his job as a sprinkler at yankee stadium.....he he.....

• minimus
    minimus

One big piercing, huh?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I"m sure those stars on your wrist fulfill some scripture in Revelation. Glad you are thriving and if its any comfort I really didn't care what you were up to, I figured when you wished to you'd post. Glad you're ok. W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit