Survey: How many want me to keep posting?

by troubled 22 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled
    troubled

Since Hawkaw and Messenger (and others?) have suspicions about me being some kind of informant or troll, I would like to know how the rest of you feel about my posts?

If it were up to you, would you want me to continue posting or not? Please be honest. I will not be offended.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is a public forum. If you are a snoop or simply a troll, you could return with a different ID and continue your snooping trollish ways.

Do what >YOU< want to do.

I remind myself that what other people think of me is none of my business. I suggest you do the same.

I gave up "judging" people when I left the Dubs. Hopefully soon you'll become an arch-apostate like myself.

"I wish to see, and I mean this most sincerely, I wish to see the last King strangled with the guts of the last Priest." - Voltaire
  • rem
    rem

I enjoy your posts. Many of us were once in a similar position as you. You have to do what is right for you and I respect your looking at both sides of the issue before coming to a conclusion.

rem

'A scientific opinion is one which there is some reason to believe is true; an unscientific opinion is one which is held for some reason other than its probable truth.' - Bertrand Russell

• outnfree
    outnfree

Post all you want, troubled.

I don't think you're a troll.

And this is not some exclusive, members-only, country club. Diversity is welcome.

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

troubled,there are alot of people here with a lot of different ideas.Dont be put off if they dont line up with yours.I dont think anybody wants you gone.Keep your chin up,hang out and enjoy the diversity of the board.HAVE A GOOD DAY EH!...OUTLAW

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Ditto Nates sentiments, so some other posters are frustrated with you--so what?

Michelle

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hmmm...I don't have any problem with you continuing to post. I wish we all were playing a little nicer at times with each other and let different views be expressed. You don't have to agree with mine or anyone else's views...you can march to your own drummer. I think the only time people get pissed is when somebody takes a sharp stick and pokes them in the eye...ouch.

Skipper

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. The religion which based on experience, which refuses dogmatic. If there's any religion that would cope the scientific needs it will be Buddhism...." Albert Einstein

• troubled
    troubled

back up

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Enough ..... absolutely enough .... post Troubled post ....

I have responded to you on now two other threads besides this.

hawk

• Mum
    Mum

It doesn't matter. I don't care if anyone wants me to post here or not. They don't care anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit