CREATIONISTS TO LAUNCH`SCIENCE' MAGAZINE

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

THIS I MUST SEE.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE,A CREATIONIST MUSEUM IS HAVING TO SELL SOMEEXHIBITS BECAUSE OF FINCANCIAL PROBLEMS.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kind of like atheists publishing a theology mag ;)

S

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Maybe they can explain the 100,000 year old skull found and discussed on the news this week.

• 5go
    5go

WOW Awake isn't enough.

• 5go
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

I could write a book: Religions I've Known and Loved.

• chappy
    chappy

The Bible seems to indicate that Adam wasn't the first human. Genesis 1:2 says "the earth was without form and void". The actual rendering is "became without form and void". There were civilizations that rose and fell long before Adam and Eve. Note Gods instructions to Adam in Genesis 1:28 to fill the earth and subdue it. The actual rendering is the same instruction that was given to Noah after the flood..."fill the earth and replenish it". The earth became void and therefore had to be replenished (replenish - do it again!).

chappy

• Caedes
    Caedes

Woohoo,

I could do with a chuckle, where do I get a subscription?

Perhaps they should start off with some scientific evidence for this mass extinction of humans 6000 years ago that chappy is suggesting. Or perhaps they will be writing something really scientific and ensuring the story fits the facts rather than the other way round.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• badboy
    badboy

IT IS GOING TO BE CALLED ANSWERS RESEARCH JOURNAL.

PUBLISHED BY ANSWERS IN GENESIS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit