roaring lion or squawking chicken which are you ? please respond anyone !

by caliber 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

Here are my personal definitions for each (feel free to destroy these definition if you feel so inclined )

A. a roaring brave, loud, no retreat, frontal attach , "going down in a blaze of glory " shot by the hunters who found you because of your loud roar all throughout the jungle ! You hope bravery will inspire your brothers.

B. a squawking chicken cautious, timid about danger but those ungodly squawks alert all the other chickens & the farmer who then shoots the would be danger, a fox. ! You and all your buddies are alive and free for another day !

• dawg
    dawg

There are many animals in the jungle, roaring lions and squaking chickens are just two.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am cautious as a serpent yet innocent as a dove.

momz

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Neither - I'm Kermit the Frog, the one that annoys you, and keeps you awake at night.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ecclesiastes 9:1-4

For I took all this to my heart, even to search out all this, that the righteous ones and the wise ones and their works are in the hand of the [true] God. ... 2 All are the same in what all have. One eventuality there is to the righteous one and the wicked one, the good one and the clean one and the unclean one....The good one is the same as the sinner; ... 3 This is what is calamitous in all that has been done under the sun, that, because there is one eventuality to all, the heart of the sons of men is also full of bad; and there is madness in their heart during their lifetime, and after it—to the dead ones!

4 For as respects whoever is joined to all the living there exists confidence, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion. 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.

As it stands, I think I'll side with the chickens. Better to be a chicken, on my way back to the hen house, then to have ended up on somebody's plate, fried with candied yams and collard greens beside me.

• caliber
    caliber

I see that no one wants to be either the dead Lion or the day saving chicken . Therefore my point is made don't be a dead lion !

As one poster stated " there are many animals in the jungle " then be that animal, find a role that fits you, just not the dead Lion !

Stay alive and in the game !

• tula
    tula

What kind of apostate are you.....?????

POSSUM....still attends meetings and spouts off the right answer. When it comes to taking a stand for truth, the possum will roll over belly up and play dead.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I am the Walrus...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit