1917 Watchtower Schism Documents PDFs

by cabasilas 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I used to have Johnson's booklets too, but sold them without making a copy of them first. (That was a mistake!) I think making scanned versions of Rutherford's Havest Siftings booklets would be particularly beneficial to those JWs who might be reviewing their history as a scanned version would be more authoritative than a text version. Right now, there is a scanned version available online, but the owner of that document (the self-professed "official" C.T. Russell website) has stamped every page with the name of his website and that would be a turn off to any JW brave enough to be researching this info. So, I'd encourage anyone that has a copies of these booklets to make them freely available as well.

• RR
    RR

I can scan them, but you'll have to do the "adobe thingy" I can make a pdf file og the documents, but it will just be scanned pages in pdf.

RR

• IT Support
    IT Support

cabasilas,

If anyone has Rutherford's Harvest Siftings (I and II), I'd love to see scans of those made available as well.

I have these, but only as text files, not scans.

Are they of interest?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

IT, thanks. Scans of the original would be best, if possible, for those JWs who would be willing to research this stuff.

RR, thanks! You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit