2 minute Video called "The God Who Wasn't There"

by skyking 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyking
  • Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey Skyking! How you doing, buddy?

This is a clip from a full length documentary that is really well done. You can rent it. I loved it!

S4

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

What the heck,

I'll rent it. I like to keep an open mind.

• whereami
    whereami

This is a bit long but very well done. It has 12 parts. Enjoy, and brace yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlbIYTjeQP4

• Chalam
    Chalam

"... it's all about Jesus man, that's all you gotta pay attention to!"

Amen! He looks quite happy about it too :)

All the best,
    Stephen

• skyking
    skyking

I was blown away with this video. I already knew about Osiris and Dionysos But never really understood anything about Mirthra.

I learn something everyday even when I am not looking for it.

What do the bible thumpers think about Mirthra, Osiris and Dionysos. All three are no doubt myths. Is Jesus miracles myth as well?

I have some time tonight give me your thoughts.

• skyking
    skyking

just watched the 12 part video post above by whereami Every person that thinks he knows that the bible and Jesus should watch this.

Horus lived before Jesus but yet everything Jesus was suppost to have done Horus did first.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I just watched the Naked Truth documentary on youtube, all 12 parts. I found it interesting but did not see much facts to back up the statements. During one part, a long list of similarities between Horus and Jesus is read off and is listed on the screen but where exactly is this information taken from? It is not listed.

I tried to research this before and could not find any ancient Egyptian book or scholar that agrees with the list given in this documentary. Does anyone know of any such book I can reference this information in? It would be greatly appreciated. Lilly

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I know for sure Netflix has it -- and if you google it - the website of the film also sells copies...GREAT movie, I highly recommend it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit