truly a mind controlled cult!

by buffalosrfree 4 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Recently sent a msg to several entities about the NBC article on Jdub's spending monies to quiet those who have been molested, ( this makes me very sad) and one responded not much at all, and one has cut me and my family off from them and their family, they can't handle the truth about some in the cult to my thinking. This has made my spouse very sad, as my spouse likes them very very much!. My spouse would be very mad at me for sending them the article which just shows you how much my spouse is controlled by the FDS, and not common sense.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

yep your right truly mind controlling.

Hang in there - there is hope for all the dubs, never give up - you may have planted something for them to think about.

• Maddie
    Maddie

You sent them the truth about the guilt of the WT so have nothing to feel guilty about. So try to hang on to that fact with hubby. If we don't tell them these things then how will they ever have a chance of getting out of the cult. Knowledge is power thats why the WT don't want us to have it. Well done

Maddie

• cognac
    cognac

Its difficult to be the only one among family and friends to see things so clear.

hang in there!!!

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

to the WTS and zealous dubs "Truth?!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!!!!! "

FF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit