Anyone have Rutherford's Harvest Siftings booklets from 1917?

by cabasilas 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Does anyone here have Rutherford's two Harvest Siftings booklets from 1917? What I'm looking for is scans of the original booklets to use in a project I'm working on. If so, please send me a PM. Thanks!

• bereanbiblestudent
  • MissingLink
    MissingLink

I can't bear to read all that. Are there any special gems in there?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I find the watermarks on the files from www.pastorrussell.com really distracting. I have some of the other documents from that era and have posted info on downloading PDFs of those on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/151352/1.ashx

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

I agree with You, it's even got yellow marker and its address on the text in some places. If there is an e-mail address You might be able to ask the owner of the site if You can have copies without them. Although with such marks it seems that he wants to put his mark on it.

• RR
    RR

Forget it, that guy doesn't share anything with anyone. He'll take what you have and pass it along as his. He lifted so much stuff off the BIble Students website and watermarked it. Proclaiming himself the "Official website of Pastor Russell." Who died and left him in charge???

RR

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Like I said: "Although with such marks it seems that he wants to put his mark on it." Seemed like an ego-tripper to me. Can You see Russell placing such markings in his books. But I do not know him myself and cannot speak about it personally.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

BTT. Just seeing if anyone has copies of these 2 booklets that they'd be willing to make available?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Actually, I figured out a way to remove the watermark and I made a non-watermarked version of the first Harvest Siftings some time ago...I can get it up if you want it....

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Leo = do you make your boyfriend 'ill' with envy and awe? And I mean whilst still in contemplation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit