Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl???

by esw1966 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Super Bowl...oh yeah... I usually work on Super Bowl Sunday... (bill collector for the cable company)

..nothing motivates a cable customer to pay their bill than to have the disconnect guy show up at their door when they are watching the game with a houseful of company.... those check books and credit cards come flying out..... I have had customers collect the money from their friends so they could keep watching the game....LOL

usually one of my most productive days..might not be this year since the Super Bowl Sunday falls on the 2nd (right?)... I get the work orders on Thursday evening..so I suspect everyone that can pay will have paid by that Sunday.

oh..who am I rooting for?.....no one really... if I watch it this year...I just hope its not a one-sided blow out...that is so boring.... I barely understand the game as it is...and thank goodness for technology...they put that digital stripe and yardage/downs, etc on the field (on tv) so we dummies no what is going on..I went to a game once in Atlanta and asked my brother..."wheres the line?"...took him a minute to figure out what I was talking about......LOL ... not there in person.... after that..I just watched the cheerleaders and the drunk girls in the stands more than the game... (i know..i am a pig..a nice pig....really....)...

Snakes ()

• Tara
    Tara

I really hate football, but I live with the Pats biggest fan. I keep telling him he can't possibly expect them to win every single game, and it's only a matter of time before they lose one. He looks at me like I just plunged a knife into his heart and makes me feel like I just gave my country over to the Russians. I'll be so glad when it's over. Can't wait til spring and the Red Sox are on.

• DJK
    DJK
    I really hate football, but I live with the Pats biggest fan. I keep telling him he can't possibly expect them to win every single game, and it's only a matter of time before they lose one. He looks at me like I just plunged a knife into his heart and makes me feel like I just gave my country over to the Russians. I'll be so glad when it's over. Can't wait til spring and the Red Sox are on.

LOL Tara. I'm rooting for the Pat's and I agree, it is only a matter of time before they lose. I just hope it isn't on Superbowl Sunday.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Being a HUGE Colts fan, makes me a HUGE enemy of the Patriots!

Therefore - Go Giants!

Jeff

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

giants for me..

new york was the first place in us that i visited...so the first team i heard of..

well apart from the dallas cowboys but they're not in it.

has a wildcard ever won the superbowl.

• delilah
    delilah

Patriot's all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm still shocked that Green Bay lost to the Giants.....sheesh!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm going for the Patriots too. Mostly because I think Randy Moss deserves to have a ring. Junior Seau too.

• delilah
    delilah

I agree with you Abandoned...Junior has worked very hard for this...he is well deserving of that ring!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

El Gigantes del Nueva York

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Go Pats!!!!!!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit