Wish me luck

by Abandoned 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I'm looking forward to it but I'm a little nervous as well. Other than my own computers and a couple of friend's computers, I haven't done a whole lot of this kind of work since 2004. Of course before that, I did it exclusively for eleven years.

Thanks to everyone who sent positive vibes and helped me with my resume and the interview.

Let me bother you one more time, please, to send me some positive vibes so I can get a good night's sleep and make a great impression tomorrow. I love every one of you. Even if we've had disagreements.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

good luck.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Good luck.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Positive energy projected northward from Deep South.

Sylvia

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wish you luck and I ask the spirit powers that be to help you, too.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Good luck to you, although you won't be needing it - you will be just fine!!

Positive vibes coming you way!

MMO

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

remember F5 on reboot to get into system recovery on an HP pavillion. Then start basic recovery to save files and kill viruses.

Other than that I wish you well on your new job.!! Bill.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

Good Luck Abandoned!

I know that you will do well. Don't be nervous. Once you start working on the computer it will all come back to you. Just like riding a bicycle.

You are a good man and they are lucky to have you. Just remember that.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Good luck!!!!

Hope all goes well tomorrow. I know they will love you! Let us know how it went...

• prophecor
    prophecor

Good luck, Abandoned. Heres hoping you get any sleep at all. Anticipating a new horizon always kept me awake. But tomorrow will prove to be promising, for you. Just you wait and see.

Arthur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit