Pre-Nuptial Agreement

by think41self 1 Replies latest social humour

• think41self
    think41self

Joke of the day:

Pre-Nuptial Agreement
    A secretary for a foreign embassy was entertaining a wealthy foreign ambassador during lunch at a very expensive restaurant in uptown New York.

The ambassador was so enthralled by the beauty and presence of this secretary that he asked her to marry him. The secretary was startled, but remembered that her boss told her never to insult foreign dignitaries, so she decided to let him down easy.

"I'll only marry you under three conditions."

"Anything, anything," said the ambassador.

"First, you must buy me a 14-karat gold wedding band with a 72 carat diamond, along with a 28 inch studded matching necklace for our engagement."

Without hesitation, the ambassador picked up his cellular phone, called his personal accountant, told him the instructions, and said, "Yes, yes, I buy, I buy!"

The secretary thought that her first request was too easy, so she thought of a more difficult situation.

"Second, I want you to build me a 58-acre mansion in the richest part of the Poconos along with a 40 acre summer home in the sweetest vineyards of France."

The ambassador picked up his phone, called his personal broker in New York, then called another broker in France, and after his quick conversation, he said, "Yes, yes, I build, I build!"

The secretary was very startled, and knew she must think of a final request that would be impossible to live up to.

"Finally," she said. "I'll only marry you if you have a 10 inch penis."

A sad face befell the ambassador, and he cupped his face in his hands. After weeping in his native language for a few minutes, the ambassador slowly lifted his head and said, "Ok, ok, I cut, I cut!"

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hee, hee!

What about a pre-nuptial agreement for Watchtower "studies" - the person conducting the study has to sign the agreement before the intending study even looks at the Watchtower's stuff:

1. I can choose who I associate with no matter what anyone else thinks
    2. I can have whatever medical treatment I and my doctor deem appropriate, without being disfellowshipped or considered disassociated.
    3. I can watch and read whatever I like without any interference from anyone.
    4. I can study the Bible for myself withouts any help
    5. I can fellowship with anyone I consider to be a brother or sister, regardless of their religion or denomination
    6. I can decide my own hours when it comes to what meetings I attend and how I serve God
    7. I can go to the correct authorities when a crime or wrong has been committed without going to the elders first.
    8. I can marry whomever I choose (with their consent, of course!) regardless of what any third party may think.

Would any study conductor be willing to sign such a document?

In 1996 I said to a JW that the blood doctrine would be gone within 10 years. He said it would never change because it is a biblical law. I asked him if he'd be willing to put that in writing and sign it? What do you think his answer was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit