Natural selection in action.

by wanderlustguy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
  • prophecor
    prophecor

Thats a stupid M & F'r right there, I agree.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

The slow motion freakin kills me.

• Scully
    Scully

Now if it had taken out his 'nads, he'd qualify for a Darwin Award.

*sigh* no such luck....

• prophecor
    prophecor

Just did a google search, and seems these are quite popular with young people. Called a spudzooka. Interesting how much energy these kids invest in conjuring up things to do.

• Scully
    Scully

Just did a google search, and seems these are quite popular with young people. Called a spudzooka. Interesting how much energy these kids invest in conjuring up things to do.

So true. Have you ever seen the YouTube clips of "mattress surfing"??

Now if only we could get them to put that much energy into school work and finding jobs... LOL

• prophecor
    prophecor

Scully, I think we, as Americans, we are finished. When it comes to the point that we are so blessed with time and energy to devote to things like this, then what else is there left to do? It must be me, though. That judgemental Jehovah's Witness reasoning that has infiltrated my mind to the point of shaking my middle finger at everything.

• dawg
    dawg

Oh, like none of you did dumb crap when you were kids... but putting a loaded cannon to my head, potato loaded or not, that was pretty dumb...

Hard to dump all youngins in one pile though, I',m getting older and yet I've seen kids do dumb stuff.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nature weeds out the stupid.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Nature weeds out the stupid.

I'm goin' to Hell with kerosene draws on cause I'm laughn' my frickin ass off at somebody else's stupidity. God please forgive my own insensitveness, but that siht was funny as......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit