Blood Card

by JAVA 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

While going through my wallet I found an interesting item--a "Community Blood Center" card. As a volunteer donor I received this in the mail sometime ago. It has my blood type, ID number, and a barcode, etc. It's great carrying a Blood Card again.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have one too.

It is from MEDIC

I am B -

I donate blood

In case I didn't mention it, I am no longer a cult member, either.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    It's great carrying a Blood Card again.

ROFL! You have a great sense of humor!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I have a blood card too - it is a bronze coloured credit card type card with my name and blood type and donor number on it, and shows that I have donated over 10 units of blood.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I have a Canadian Blood Services card. A pos. Donated 39 times. 5 times in 2007. Hope to make it to 100 before I am cut off. My witness buddy asked me how much I get paid!! I told him in Jesus dollars a lot. In Canadian, nada! Stupid question.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Isn't it great having a Blood Card that really honors the sanctity of life. The JW card is anything but that.

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen
    It's great carrying a Blood Card again.

Do you mean 'medical document'?

• JAVA
    JAVA

Hi Samuel -- I see you're from Norway, and post on the forum about as much as I do. :) Do you know Kent and Norm from your part of the world? I haven't been in contact with them for a long time, and wondered if you know those Vikings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit