Finally a prayer I can agree with

by Bumble Bee 9 Replies latest social humour

• Bumble Bee
  • UnConfused
    UnConfused

I really need to meet some Canadian women.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hhhmmmm, didn't you just tell me earlier today we were all weird??

Was weird the word you used, or was it strange? I can't remember, you'll have to refresh my memory.

BB

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

love it!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Even though I do not drink, that prayer makes far more sense than the ones offered in the Kingdumb Hell. I sure do not want to have any blessings on the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Work. I also do not want any blessings on having the witlesses getting everyone on the planet to join or to recapture or harass anyone that chooses not to join (or remain in, if they have already joined). And I do not want the witlesses to ever receive blessings to have their boasting sessions or to have the people pay more than the usual attention to things that will ruin their lives.

At least beer does not molest children and then order them to shut up under threat of getting disfellowshipped for slander, nor does it lead one into a cult full of thousands of stupid rules, where they will be shunned if they ever attempt to quit. (However, it can lead to alcoholism, and is best consumed in moderation and never before you drive).

• erynw
    erynw

That's hucking fysterical bumbldee beebee!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

ROFL-LMAO!!!

That's hilarious.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I'll drink pray to that!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Buttlight I knew you'd agree with that prayer! lol

Funny links at the top of this page "Is tubegirl real". Nothing there but a bunch of google links, the last one is for colon cleasing and has pics . The other one is "pictures of tubegirl" comes up with a bunch of links to pictures of fleas! I'm no stinkin flea and I AM REAL

BB

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Bumble- this was really funny. My husband will like it just as much.

Reminds me of our O Canada remake.
    The first time we had accompanied my family to Evergreen Lodge in Canada we really discovered Canadian beer and at that time Molson XXX wasn't available in the States. (awesome stuff)

After a few of those and a little Jack and making marshmallow snowmen by the campfire (we actually needed pics to help us remember)...

We came up with this (at the time the US economy was in way better shape and the Canadian dollar was at a low)

I'll probably get flamed for disrespecting the Canadian anthem, but heh heh the revision in the works is nicely complimentary:

O Canada your economy sucks
    But you've got the beer
    And we have got the bucks
    With open hearts and open wallets
    We come to you each year
    O Canada O Canada will you please sell us beer?

God keep your land
    Flowing with beer
    O Canada we'll come to you each year
    O Canada we come to for beer.

Hey we were drinking..... (this was years ago)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit