Faithful and Discrete Slave

by Johnna 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• garybuss
    garybuss

I was always told Jehovah's Witnesses do not follow any man and they have no leaders. So who are following those who "take the lead"? "Body of governors", and designations like, "those taking the lead", imply leaders and followers.

The question's not: Who are the leaders? . . . the question is . . . Who are the followers if they are not Jehovah's Witnesses?

If the followers "are" Jehovah's Witnesses . . . then Jehovah's Witnesses do follow men. So, which is it?

• chicken little
    chicken little

We had a member of the annointed in our congregation in the 80´s, she disliked black people and had very wierd views on many matters.

We were told that the fsd slave would be from all walks of life and all generations so they could feel with mankind and understand their problems when they come back in the paradise. Well the numbers chosen from the nearly 2000 years from christs death to now must be very small indeed if they are to be spaced out like that. The numbers taking the emblems since the 20´s has been very large so what about the rest of mankinds history.........say the middle ages. Also who will understand the people that come back from long gone civilizations that never came in contact with christianity? I used to ponder all of this, especially as I worked on service with annointed ones and my impression was of a very good brush salesman.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I think the TRUE FAITH JEHOVAHS in romania have the truth!!!!................NOT!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger class are not actually applying the Bible. All they are doing is exploiting the Bible to enslave the people. When they put out something, it is only a matter of time before it fails or people see that it is not accurate (like 1914, 607 BC, the pedophile embarrassments, etc.). So, they have to alter the doctrine to hide the embarrassment. It never integrates with previous light, so they use the "new light" to get people to disregard the previous statements.

• Johnna
    Johnna

By the way... thanks for the "welcome", freetosee. It's been quite an eye opener to see so many with the same thoughts as myself.

I was born and raised a JW, baptized in '68, pioneered on and off, disfellowshipped in '74, reinstated in '75 (whew, just in time for armageddon!), stopped going in the early 80's during a divorce, made a comback in the late 80's and then finally stopped altogether in the mid 90's, not officially, just stopped going. So I guess I wasn't truely there. It's like the one poster said a couple messages back, this is our social world. Having been raised in the "truth", what else is there in this world? I had no other friends or family out of it?

I have a totally different life now but still have the Christian principles inside of me. But I am more open to reason than I used to be as a raised JW, where you just ate the "food" regardless of how it taste or whether it was good for you. I still do feel somewhat distant from all organizations though, both political and religious. I'm not a member of any. So thanks everyone for sharing your ideas. I was always led to believe that those who left the truth were unscrupulious, criminal, immoral type people. It's good to see that there are others who walked away, not because they were evil, but just because we feel that things just didn't make sense. I thought I was the only one out here.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

The Society's answer to this is that the 144k are no different to them because they are all teaching & sharing the spiritual food by their simply preaching it and distributing the literature. By their agreement with the GB, who claims to only be a representative of all the FDS class, and their showing this agreement by preaching the stuff the GB say they should preach, they are distributing the food at the proper time.

If you said to Ted Jaracz, "Ok, but how come only the GB get to make up all the rules and new light" the answer will be that the holy spirit must work through a smaller group of minds for the sake of unity, in the same way that the holy spirit worked on the minds of the apostles and older men did in Acts 15. Then if you say to Ted, "Yes, but the apostles & older men in Jerusalem never got anything wrong, but you guys get things wrong all the time...and in Acts 15 the apostles & older men only burdened the congregations with a few 'necessary things' but you have gone way beyond that with the system of worship you impose on JWs", then Teddy will call some elders over and say to them "Please organise a judicial committee meeting for this person asap as he is showing untrusting, questioning, Korah-like qualities".

And then you are thrown out of the Sanhedrin.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Johnna,

I make my thoughts on the FDS in a study that is available at:

http://au.geocities.com/doug_mason1940/FDS_and_its_GB.pdf

Doug

• Johnna
    Johnna

Thanks Doug! Very nice literature. Good job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit