New Tom Cruise Scientology Indoctrination Video

by GetBusyLiving 3 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sorry if this has already been posted but check out this new craazzzy Tom Cruise Scientology video before the host gets sued.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

GBL

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

It seems to be just a long meaningless speech. Only at one short moment did he mention same alian by his name but I didn't pickup anything useful after that.

• freetosee
    freetosee

This was big on the new in germany, since he is making his movie here and scientology has its european center in berlin.
    It was also mentioned that he ranks nr.two in the cult, though not an official position, but he is the second most influential person within the cult.

People here like his movies, but do his mission!

fts

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks! I just heard of this and was going to post it but just found this post.

OK, can we all identify the cultic elements here?

If you're a Scientologist, you see things the way they are. In all of its glory, in all of its complexity...

Just like JWs, they think they have everything figured out, unlike the poor dupes comprising the other 99% of humanity.

Maybe one day, it'll be like that...wow SPs [suppressive persons, i.e. "opposers"], they'll just read about those in the history books!

One day all them bad folks will be history!

I like to go on vacation...but I can't, because, I KNOW, I KNOW, so...I have to do something about it...There's that moment when you go, "you know, I have to do something, don't I?...Because I can't live with myself if I don't...I don't care if someone thinks it's hard or easy...you are either helping and contributing everything you have, or you're not....Because I'M carrying my load, alright?...And as much as I'm carrying, I feel like, I gotta do more!...Let's Go! You can just see the look in their eyes. You know the ones who are doing [their workload]...and you know the spectators...who are the ones that are going, "well it's easy for you"...that thing...I've cancelled that in my area, ok? It's like, "Man, you're either IN or you're OUT!"

That Spectatorism. That is something we have no time for right now...It's our responsibility to educate. Create that new reality. We need to say, "hey, THIS is the way it should be done. Cause we do it THIS way, and people are actually getting better."

Let's get it done. Let's REALLY get it done. Have enough love, compassion and thoughness and do it. Do it right!

It's rough and tumble. It's wild and wooly and it's a blast. Its a BLAST. It really is FUN. Because, damn it, there's nothing better than going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see things are better. I want to know that I've done everything I could, every day. When I think about those people who are depending on us. It makes me feel like, God, we have more work, we need more help. You're either spectators, or you're out of the arena.

Sound kind of like a CO?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit