Letter of Disassociation

by freydi 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freydi
    freydi

I'd love to take credit but I didn't write this. That's why the link at the top. Thanks anyway.

• freydi
  • Chalam
    Chalam

Wow that is awesome!

A long read but worth every minute.

Quite clear that the truth came straight off the page and confronted itself with "the truth" according to the WTO.

All the best,
    Stephen

• bobld
    bobld

You hit the nail right on the head.Yeah hammer those in the wbts for their T.M.C.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Great resource!!!!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Excellent letter. I might just copy it for myself. Oh, I forgot, I'm already DFd!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It would be amazing to meet the individual who penned that. Thanks for providing us with an amazing reminder of why we all left the WTS. Actually it is a good reminder for newer ones to see for themselves these facts that you posted.

They are so well done, and very thought provoking. You'd hope that any witness who would take the time to read this then they'd know how wrong and decietful the WTBTS is and the corrupt presidents. I would love to get my hands on that 1934 Yearbook.. Sometime witnesses over look reading all the stories in the year books and miss out on this kind of info and so it is great when someone reminds and resurrects this information . I really appreciate it.

In fact I am going to print them off and keep it handy so if and when a witness calls I will discuss that with them. Nor wonder the Society is so paranoid. They should feel that way. What a bunch of liars. Imagine Rutherford and his little romp with Hilter one of this worlds most notrious murders and hate mongers of this last century. We have much to be grateful for when some one takes the time to show us information like this and as for myself I have never seen this before.

Anyway Freydi thanks for the time and effort you put forward for us. That was alot of typing.

love

Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit