My Dachshund Dog is acting strange

by Undecided 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

We have two Wiener dogs, one is old and the one with the toy is less than a year old. She is so sweet. She tries to talk to us when she wants something, it's funny to hear her whine and bark, sometimes it sounds like she really is talking to us. I think I will get rid of the toy, sometimes she won't let the old one sleep in the dog bed with the toy. They both lay in my chair when I watch TV, one on each side of me. They always chose the same side, like it's their place.

Ken P.

• Gregor
    Gregor

They both lay in my chair when I watch TV, one on each side of me. They always chose the same side, like it's their place.

My two chi's do the same thing. A few days ago while watching the football playoffs I realized that one of us had farted and it wasn't me. I looked down at them and said, "OK, who farted?" Oscar didn't even twitch, but Pepper raised her head, looked at me and then looked straight at Oscar. Oscar was busted!

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I wouldn't take the toy away. Jeez, the dog loves it. These dogs are so cool and expressive and fearless. I know a guy in Sweden who says that they are the best deer hunting dogs because they don't bash through the woods like bigger dogs do. Any dog who will follow a badger down a hole is the bravest thing on the earth. Chiropractic can add many years to these little doggie's lives.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Our chihuahua developed a rather close physical relationship with a stuffed hippo, if you know what I mean. But, it ended when he got fixed.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Before our Chihuahua Oscar was fixed he favored a green, stuffed alligator that was three times his size. He would get right in the middle of the room and put on an X rated show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit