Bad Drivers & Road Rage

by LouBelle 13 Replies latest jw friends

• freydi
    freydi

The world is going nuts. I started to notice something about 1990. It's like somebody threw a light switch.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

NMG: welcome to right hand driving - there are very few that drive l/h here.

Hortensia: she was a petite lady, thought I'd risk it in broad day light as well.

Freydi: our natiaonal supplier of electricity literaly flips the switch at least twice a day here in SA (nothing to do with driving really - well bar for the fact that traffic lights go down) It's called load shedding.

• freydi
    freydi

I get around quite a bit and it seems that here in the states that there are about 20% that have absolutely no regard for the safety of themselves or others and imho belong in jail.. There's another 50% that are just clueless and have no idea what they're doing. Having lost the war on drugs, crime and borders, it seems like the authorities are trying to manage anarchy foretold as a prelude to when the whole system comes down and people throw their money in the streets. In the upcoming US election we could have a Mormon in his secret underwear versus a closet Muslim for Pres. Did you ever see Man of the Year? Ron Paul might have a chance. My theory is that the candidate with the best looking wife wins. So scratch the Clintons. Bill's cute and might get the homo vote, but it's going to be Obama against somebody, that is if they don't declare Marshall Law first and make Bush king.

• erynw
    erynw

I think sometimes people don't see that a person is driving the car, they see a "car" cut them off.

Kind of like on the net, there is a flesh and blood person typing up comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit