PROJECT JERICHO--What are the advantages of a mass exodus?

by uninformed 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• uninformed
    uninformed

I have seen lots of encouragement for us to 'UNITE' and accomplish something that would set back the WT Society, but in such a diverse group as we are, it seems that even though we are together, we are alone.

Has anyone thought of the possibility of 'semi' organizing a date certain for a bunch to abandon the organization? Kind of like the Exodus, or someting along those line.

Maybe a loosely organized letter writing campaign.

If we march and yell, maybe their walls will be falling down, (at least a little).

Your thoughts??

Brant

• moshe
    moshe

Yeah-great idea. I hope they all stand up at the KH, turn around and moon the congregation at the appointed time!

• DT
    DT

Good ideas. It might be interesting to set a date to tie up their phone lines. If we set a time to leave, I think it might be most effective around July or August. They try to get a good peak publishers figure in August and it might be a powerful statement if a lot of people left just before then. I DA'd in August and they still tried to collect a time report for that month. If someone is fading and irregular. August is a good month to not report.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

As an outsider, never set foot in a Kingdom Haul, I look at this dispassionately. I see a major vulnerability in the matter of only the annointed partaking at the memorial.

Think about it. Letter writing and other tactics will be scattershot and easy to ignore. But the one thing that focuses attention on one day in the year is the memorial. The partakers are counted and the number gets published so anything happening at that event will get noticed. If everyone wanting change in the WT were to partake, along with Christians who are tired of being slandered, and even atheists who want to shake things up, then the numbers would swell and be counted. WT doctrine hinges on this number dwindling, so if it suddenly swells then the whole doctrine of the annointed and 1914 will be in a position to come unraveled.

It's all up to you.

• 5go
    5go
    As an outsider, never set foot in a Kingdom Haul, I look at this dispassionately. I see a major vulnerability in the matter of only the anointed partaking at the memorial.

I am putting up a theory that they have been faking that number for quite a while do to this vulnerability. Which is the reason the anointed numbers never seems to move much.

• tula
    tula
    But the one thing that focuses attention on one day in the year is the memorial.

1 Peter 4:17

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

• uninformed
    uninformed

Moshe------------You wrote:

Yeah-great idea. I hope they all stand up at the KH, turn around and moon the congregation at the appointed time!

Hey! If we did this at Memorial, there could be two full moons!!

Brant

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

If there was a large enough following to make an impact and be noticed, I would certainly make my departure official as part of it.

Burn

• belbab
    belbab

Burning bras are passe', besides I don't wear one.

How about burning jock straps instead?

Or maybe attends?

belbab

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Burning bras are passe', besides I don't wear one.

How about a manssiere then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit