I'm scared everyday...

by 4mylove 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I'm scared everyday that I will lose my husband to this cult.

I'm scared everyday that I will offend my dear friend because of my bitterness with this cult.

I'm scared everyday that my husband will choose to go back to studying and become active again.

I'm scared everyday that my life will crumble after working so hard to build the wonderful relationship that I have.

I'm scared everyday that his family will eventually say that they cannot associate with him anymore unless he goes back.

I'm scared everyday he'll choose.

I'm scared everyday that I'll never have a family of my own because of this stupid cult. I won't bring innocent lives into this shit.

I'm scared everyday that I'll give up.

I'm scared evertday that he'll be gone.

I'm scared they will convince him.

I'm scared everyday of them.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

((((((4mylove))))))

Just take one day at a time and live it to the fulliest. No doubt your hubbie loves you and will stand by you.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

(((((4mylove)))))

Like babygirl says, I'm with her: she says it perfectly. Though we know how you feel!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

((((((((((((4mylove))))))))))))

Fear can be immobilizing. Have you read Combatting Cult Mind Controlby Steven Hassan? That and Releasing the Bonds have a lot of valuable information on how to deal with your situation.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Just be yourself and let your love shine... those that see it and are attracted to it are worthy of you. Those that reject it are not really your people.

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((4mylove))))))))))

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Thanks to you all. Just needed to....well you all know.....

Hugs to all that comfort me

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I understand you and the way religions that intravenously anaesthatise your whole life and overdose you till your organs of everyday lifes infrastructures shut down! It's why psychologists like Steve 2 need educating as to the inner eschellons of psychologies such as this rather than trying to categorise every human according to established post office boxes!

There is no let up for life in the shunning and expectation attached to everyu dispaly of affection which a person knows is laced with a desire to include or force you into their belief system.

• cluless
    cluless

Be scared... but be a survivor.....Who knows what law governs our existence.

All you can give is YOU. ...If those you love cant accept you for who you are thats bad.(Particularly if there eyes are blinded by a mis-taken concept of love) The trick is be scared but dont give up on the non-conditional love that makes you YOU.

• Maddie
    Maddie

4mylove - I know what it is like to live with the fear of losing someone we love to the WT. It can eat away at us and takes away the joy of living, so try not to think too much about what might or might not ever happen. It is sometimes very hard to do, especially if you have a mind that goes round and round like mine does but try to concentrate on "today" and enjoy living it. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery is a saying I heard and it makes sense.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit