Hello people!!!

by Superslave 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Superslave
    Superslave

Hello.

Im fairly new to this site & just wanted to make my presence known. Ive been away from the borg for nearly a year now (whoo hoo) without anyone noticing (so much for that brotherly luuuuuuurrvvve) Been reading some of the posts & WOW. Some stuff I already knew about, but a lot I did not.

Was wondering how many of you are from the UK?

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Hey! Re-welcome aboard. This is a fun place to get the "new light" :) Stick around.

-ootb

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Welcome superslave. Since you just told us you're in the UK, you might as well set that in your profile so you get the lovely union jack under your avatar.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome Superslave. Ummm, no offense, but from your avatar, shouldn't you really be called Wonderslave? No? Ok, sorry. Just ignore me then.....

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board Superslave!!!

Love the aviator...always loved wonderwoman (aspired to be her! lol)

Hope you find this board very informative. Look forward to your future post.

babygirl....

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hello Superslave,

Welcome to the freedom fighters place.This is the zone that crushes the Watchtower lies and is currently freeing the slaves big time.

Every move the Wactower makes is scrutinised here ,every lie ,every false hope,every piece of hypocricy ,every double dealing and every sacrificial death dealing blood transfusion refusal is given prominence right here.So stick around and be made strong in the real truth.

From a damp Lancashire landscape.

Edmond.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Hi Superslave,

A hearty Welcome to JWD,

I originate from East London, E.17.

Keep posting,

fokyc

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

Welcome Superslave!!!

• Dogaradodya
    Dogaradodya

To Superslave:

Welcome to the club!

So, MissingLink, you're here! I was just about to post a comment for you at Meetup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0X8b-t-N2A

• changeling
    changeling

I'n not in the UK but: Welcome superslave!!!!!!!!!!

What is your super power?

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit