I love you all

by apostatebuster 58 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The number of people your religion has killed,fills grave yards.You deserve the same thing you wish on us..death...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good point outlaw

I'm not sure if you were thinking of the following angle, though.

The wt claims, as per hebrews ch 11, that all the ot faithfuls were jws. Those jehovah worshippers just loved killing, torturing, pillaging and carrying away virgins, 'cus jehovah told 'em to. It would appear the catholics and muslims are just following the ot examples, who of course, were jehovahs witnesses.

SS

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Apostate says:

"Only the witnesses show love!! Girl you know its true (whoo) Oooh Oooh Oooh I love you!"

Ok, Fred, the gig is up..

BTW: Witness love ain't..!!!!

It can be called conditional acceptance at best!!!!

• Dan B
    Dan B

I'm not sure that this is Fred. Nortice the correct spelling on numerous words with more than 4 letters:

pillaged
    murdered
    centuries
    butchered
    tortured
    Catholics
    naturally
    impressive

Maybe Fred's other personality actually finished grade school?

Dan

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Apostatebuster,

***Catholics pillaged and murdered through the centuries.***

Yep the Catholic religion in practice is nothing like the ideal 'love thy neighbor but keep yer mind off his ass' biblical scribes nibbed on clay sheets, papyrus fronds and sheepskins way back when men were patriachs and the ice took ages to melt.

***Muslims butchered and tortured their enemies.***

g'day love, I'm pretty peckish today .. make mine a butchered tortoise and two fried sea enemies .. um and face my plate to the east would ya .. best to keep a watch out for Buddha.

***The Buddhists worship a fat little man (which is just weird)***

Buddhists can be weird (the'll try anything to make you think) but they don't worship a little fat man or any thing else, unless you stretch the word worship to include grovelling at the feet of Circuit Overseers and such.

cheers Sir, unc.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    This board is full of demons! Ok who has a question for me? The holy spirit is strong this
    afternoon.

Is the holy spirit in your case named Jack Daniels?

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

I love you too naeblis...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mommie

You mean apostoboobie wasn't real?? I'm heartbroken.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I still maintain that this is Nathan Natas!

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit