Strange Border Crossing Experience

by Bumble Bee 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    You could not make that stuff up!!!!...................oompa

Maybe that was his point, there is no way I could make all this stuff up on the spot!

nj - I've definately noticed that the questions I'm asked are different when I'm crossing alone, than when I'm with mem or even girlfriends.

blebab - thanks for the analysis.

JimTX - thanks for sharing your experience.

Mouthy and Dagney - you two crack me up! lol

JK - I bet if the agent was a pretty woman, you wouldn't have minded giving at sperm sample! lol

BB

• erynw
    erynw

I',m going to canada.

• Mincan
    Mincan

That conversation was good enough for Jehovah!

STONE HIM!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I had no problems coming home.

Didn't even check my ID. Asked where I lived, how long I was gone for, what I had to declare. See ya!

BB

• flipper
    flipper

BUMBLE BEE- Man ! That border guy gives you more of the 10th degree than the witnesses ever did ! Wait. Did I just say that ? No scratch that remark. No one gives you more hassle than the witnesses did ! O.K. Now I'm over my cognizant dissonance. Momentary lapse of reason

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The story reminds me of the Family Guy episode about Chris going into the wilderness, and the trees start talking to each other. One of the trees I believe was gay.

• Mary
    Mary

Hey hon, don't forget to count this guy as a Return Visit.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sure thing Mary, I know a few places I'd love to shove that time slip!! lol

It was a good thing I didn't get checked coming back home. Those weren't really "vitamins" you had me bring back were they???

BB

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes thats my two girls misbehaving again....
    Bee who did the drawing of you on your aviator???? Very good

• Mary
    Mary
    It was a good thing I didn't get checked coming back home. Those weren't really "vitamins" you had me bring back were they???

Na....I admit it now: It was a case of Miracle Wheat. Coming soon, to a kingdumb hall near you.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit