We got kittens !!

by Simon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Since our old cat died a few weeks before we moved house, Liam has not stopped asking about it and telling us how much he'd like a cat.

I've just been out an got two 7 week old kittens... mainly white with tortoishell markings... they are adorable (I had to use all my manly tough powers to resist bringing all 5 home)

The kids love them but I'm going to be very strict making sure they don't play with them... until I've finished

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RIGHT ON,good for you SIMON...OUTLAW

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I used to hate cats...now I like them.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Awww. Simon - what a good dad you are!

Andi

• waiting
    waiting

All my kids have cats - always have. I have an old Maine coon cat (looks like a little lion, with about the same disposition).

However, I have 3 dauchshunds - and ol' Stumpy decided to show Ginger a good time.........now I have 8 pups ready for sale. They're akc (registered) - thankfully he had the good grace to "keep it at home."

I think pets are great friends, especially for kids.

Enjoy!

waiting

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Congratulations on the new kitties!

Tip for the guys,
    A man who likes cats gets extra points with some of us girls.

I knew it was true love when I married my husband because he hated cats and I married him anyway!

I've worked on him over the last 19 years, now he tolerates them.
    Maybe hell progress to liking them in a few more years.

Ranchette

• _alf_
    _alf_

I'll be round for dinner later. Make sure you dont roast the kittens for too long else they go all tough.

• Simon
    Simon

LOL _alf_

We're just deciding names now... they are both female and gorgeous so naturally I suggested "Britney" & "Shania" but 'picky, picky' Angharad won't go with those [8>]

Liam want's to call one Spot because it's got two spots on it's back so it may be "Spot" and "Patch" or "Spotty" and "Dotty".

I'm off to stroke pusseys and think of Britney (ooh... Mrs Slocombe)

• ISP
    ISP

Nice one...we had a couple of kittens once and they were lots of fun. They could run up the wall paper chasing each other...run sideways and all over the house! Fun catching them when they can defy gravity!

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

Er,....BTW what happened to the old cat?!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit