• The Oracle
    The Oracle

The deed has been accomplished.

Now we can all cheer for Green Bay.

The Oracle

• knock knock
    knock knock

Got your popcorn ready?

Players should keep their dumbass mouths shut.

• magoo
    magoo

magoo

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Now I'm really seeing Green Bay in the Superbowl. OK, let's break this down. What chance does New York truly have of beating Green Bay, at Lambeau Field with The Packers playing as good as they are?

Here's the way I see it. Eli is a good quarterback but he gets flustered easy. He's probably going to grow into as good of or better quarterback than his more celebrated brother, but I don't think this is the year that's going to happen.

Green Bay is on fire right now. Sure, you could say the same thing for The Giants, since they just beat the NFC #1 seed. But to me, the game looked more like Dallas let it get away rather than New York came in and took it.

So what does everyone else think?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yay, GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the way I see it. Eli is a good quarterback but he gets flustered easy. He's probably going to grow into as good of or better quarterback than his more celebrated brother, but I don't think this is the year that's going to happen.

I agree completely. When he first started, I told myself in another 3-4 years, he'll look like a quarterback and be jersey worthy (me of wearing his shirt). I want to to wear the q'back's number afterall. Now, at this point, he is jersey worthy to me.

But to me, the game looked more like Dallas let it get away rather than New York came in and took it.

Agreed. But since they did win, I'm going to roll with that!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I never thought I'd say this...go Giants!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I never thought I'd say this...go Giants!

LOL! After what happened in 2001, I couldn't see myself rooting for The Giants either, but I'm glad they beat Dallas.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Romo is the next Montana! Oh that's right he isn't and never will be!!!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Romo is the next Montana! Oh that's right he isn't and never will be!!!!

I tell you what, if I had to jump on the band wagon of a quarterback whose last name begins with the letter R, it wouldn't be Romo, it would be Rivers.

• JK666
    JK666

Eli got the job done, but on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field, Brett and Company will eat him like a Seahawk.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit