Having a bit of difficulty here...

by wanderlustguy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Hope for the best and plan for the worst. Even those who looked like they were cruisin' hit a snag now and then.

The other foot will drop...are you ready for it? Thats what makes the winners winners. They read the feild and are pro active in planning for the lulls.

good luck

~Hill

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think I can see where you are coming from and why. I've been having similar sorts of experiences all year. Its been strange but good. I just make sure that I dont take anything for granted and that I give back as much as I am given, if not more. That's why I couldnt walk past the guy outside the bar and other things.

Others would definitely make the connection between the things provided when we need them most and God or some higher power. But if I look back I have always received just what I needed when I needed it ever since I stopped trying to label it all. Accept, be thankful, put back in whatever you can whenever you can and... sometimes when you can't.

Hugs x

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thanks for the responses...they all helped.

• lrkr
    lrkr

How about a little less supernatural explanation. You started fresh- with a new take on life. Your new openness made you able to take advantage of opportunities you may not have been able to see before.

"The more prepared you are, the better luck you have."

My (newly acquired athiestic, naturalistic) thinking is that most results come from your actions- whether you realize it or not.

(All that BS and I really still have no idea what you're talking about.)

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

D,

I think we have shared enough that you'll understand what I'm going to say. I think there are few times in our lives when we realize our potential to effect and affect what is around us. I think of these moments as being 'godlike'. The moments are like dreams where we realize that we are dreaming and then change our landscape around us. Unfortunately like dreams we wake up and the world changes. I think though that the reality is sustainable as long as we dont allow our internal doubts or external negativity to burst the bubble. We watch what we take in and allow to control our subconcious and then its okay.

Dominick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit