Do you find yourself funny?

by JH 54 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Do you ever laugh at what you do, or just laugh at what others do?

I think I laugh more at what I do, than what others do....Yep I find myself funny..

People think I'm nuts most of the time...

So, what's the funniest thing you did recently?

• JH
    JH

I love changing my myspace page to something that will put a smile on someone's face.

• JK666
    JK666

I crack myself up.

JK

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I find myself funny, I don't think many others find me that way. My humor is really caustic and sarcastic, as most of you saw in my WT Comments you won't hear for this week.

• dinah
    dinah

Do you mean like when I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet funny?

• changeling
    changeling

There's a constant sitcom going on my head!

changeling

• JH
    JH
    Do you mean like when I put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet funny?

No, that's Alzheimer's disease !!! me is funny once more....

• erynw
    erynw

I think my humor is probably my best asset. (asset, is that a little donkey? )

I find other people way funny and can appreciate humor that is not my own.

I also crack myself up a lot with some of the stuff I hear coming out of my own mouth or that I type on here.

The last funny thing I did that cracked me up is, I was talking on the phone to someone and wanted a bottle of water that was in the fridge. I had to set the phone down to cut the bottle of water out of its plastic handcuff thingy that keeps them all together in one place.

When I had the bottle of water free, I picked up the phone and promptly placed the bottle of water to my ear and said "I'm back".

LMAO, LOL, snort, tee hee.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "So, what's the funniest thing you did recently?"

Well I recently bought a used 512M SD card, and it had some video clips on it. So I put them on Youtube.

Oh yeah, and I mailed a President's Choice credit card application to Capitol One using their prepaid envelope.

I still have yet to get that roll of film developed that I bought at a thrift store for sixty cents.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Picked up the cordless phone and pointed it at the TV to change channel. After I laughed I called myself a name. Thank goodness my wife wasn't here. Now nobody knows what I did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit