O.K. My Sabatical is over...

by nomoreguilt 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Yesterday morning was not a good one for me. I guess I just got up on the wrong side of the bed. During my daily routine, I work for myself, not a janitor, thank you, I have alot of time to myself. So, I got to thinking, as usual. Self, I said, there are an awful lot of souls on the ARC of Savation that need your help. So, here I am , and I have a lot to say that I believe will do just that. Give me time, as there are so many subjects that need to be broached here. maybe they already have, but hey, let's share ir with other new ones. Take care. See ya after work.

I need another cup of coffee.

NMG

• Gregor
    Gregor

NMG, hep me! hep me! I've fallen and I can't get up! I am a godless atheist and need salvation. But I have one thing going for me, Jesus Christ stays in our spare bedroom when He's in town.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

LMAO...J.C. in your bedroom. He's supposed to be dwelling in all our hearts, not just visiting. But then , I suppose with all of the power that the wts has or claims to have, they can oust him from us at any time, correct?? take care....

NMG

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thats good. Were on a journey, I was waiting for the teacher to show up and help us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit