Anyone from North of Boston?

by cognac 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• cognac
    cognac

Yes, I think Dracut is really close...

Just wondering who was around my area... Really wondering if I know anybody...

• cr1234
    cr1234

reply to me

• DJK
    DJK

Georgetown/Boxford

• Cc81
    Cc81

i grew up on the north shore.. went to the north shore kingdom halls. I live in New york now

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

possibly...yes.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Lived in the Newburyport/Amesbury area a long time ago.

My (non-JW) family still live in that area just south of the NH border. Still remember quite a few of the JW's from the area.

I visit that part of the country at least two times per year. I love it there. Being 10 minutes from the ocean doesn't hurt either. Though the 3' of snow you guys got in December wasn't fun. I spent the first three days during my Christmas visit home, shovelling off the roof and scraping the 3" off ice off the shingles.

• Tara
    Tara

I live in Billerica.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

A close friend of mine emigrated to the US and now lives in Boston. He got df'd but is still there to my belief.

If anyone knows of an English man who is df'd please PM me and i will give his name. Would love to get in touch with him but have lost contact.

Paul

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Awesome a Bellerica resident, all of our phantom wrestling changes happen in that city, but we pronounce it Bell-er-sha instead of the Bell-Rick-A that it's supposed to be pronounced, it's kind of a running gag with us.

By the way I'm not north of Boston, really close to the south in Rhode Island. My wife's family is all in Dedham. I've had shows up north of Boston though, Andover, Jamaica Plain (Yay for Good Times), Lowell, and Braintree.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I lived in Reading back in the mid to late 80s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit