by Twitch 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

LMAO

Classic,....

• dawg
    dawg

That was awesome Lowkey....

and to those of you who like to think there's a mantra to understanding women, or a book, or a poem, or any damn thing... let me remind you... you don't know squat.

DOn't waste time trying to fugure them out, just know that's not possible... and if you really think differently, ask an older man his views, a man say like 90.. I'll bet you a freaking dime to a million that he'll tell you just about the same thing.

I'm not saying I don't love the hell out of em, but I don't waste time trying to fugure them out any longer...mostly I keep my freaking mouth shut, and listen and just say :I understand" that works about half the freaking time....

• Twitch
    Twitch

Never said I understand them and there is nothing here about that, but if someone had given me such advice, perhaps I wouldn't have had the attitude that I had and make the mistakes I did. Then again, maybe not.

I'll raise your bet and say most women would agree that the statements ring true and that old man would laugh knowing it as well.

• dawg
    dawg

I wasn't really jumping on you twitch, please don't take it that way.. I was just thinking about a time my lady and I bought that book "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus"...like that ass knew enough to write about women; he was divirced about 3 years after he wrote that book....also was thinking aout many old men I hang with that will tell you quick they don't know squat about women.

Anyway, my lady and I bought that book, laid in bed reading it.... as the writer suggested things I would willingly try and do just what he said... didn't work worth a crap. Women are like men, they're all different, no approach works.... no book, no advice works for any of trhem becasue they're too diverse. So are we.

• Twitch
    Twitch

No worries, dawg.

I'm the last person that should be giving advice on the subject anyways, lol

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

btt. In lieu of this lighthearted day of April 1st.

(Actually, it's a shameless plug of my post on this thread. I don't think it got anywhere near the props it deserved......So I'm a narccisist, what?)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Hey, Twitch, that was sweet. I bet it would make most women happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit