My Bethel Experience

by horrible life 15 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Attention 50+ year old Ex-Bethelites

I posted this on the Bethelite thread also.

About 1976, give or take a year, I went on a Bethel Tour, with several witnesses from all over Tu!sa. 2 women and their nerdy daughters, my friend and myself, from my cong.

My friend and I were so cheap, that we missed out on alot of sightseeing, like the Statue of Liberty, because we wouldn't spend the little bit of money we had. One evening, instead of going out to eat, we ordered pizza, to our hotel room. Seems like the hotel had the name of Three or Green in the name. ??????

After we ate our pizza, I am not sure how it transpired, but... my friend was always a man magnet Bethel boys were in our room. I think I remember about 6 of them. We just sat on the beds and talked, and laughed. My friend and I on one bed, and the boys around the room, and on the other bed. We told some jokes, the worst one, was something about Noah.

Well, one of the nerdy girls, knocked on the door, we let her in, she stayed for a couple of minutes, and left. We didn't think anything about it. OMG All HELL broke loose, within 5 minutes. 1 of the women from my cong, (She was my prom chaperon, from the prom thread a couple of months ago), came up, with the elder organizer, and told the boys they had to leave. My friend and I then got a lecture, about how bad we were, and the Bethel Boys would get into big trouble also.

When we got back home, there was an elders meeting, with friend and I, and our parents. OMG We did nothing wrong!!!! The elders tried so hard to get something out of us, that wasn't true. I remember them asking the same questions over and over. I always wondered what happened to the boys.

I figure they were called on the carpet also. Could you be kicked out for something like that??

Anyway, does anybody remember us?? LOL OR Were you in our room???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Your mistake is you closed the door and had a secret orgy.

Now you won't tell the truth about what really happened.

Now tell me, did you have an orgasm?

Where were you touched?

Where did you touch the guy(s)

How many guys did you touch?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thats why so many young witness kids do a lot more sexually than some worldly kids

they know they will get the same punishment for something as innocent as a closed door as they will for fullout sex.

there's no middle ground so if you're gonna sin , may as well do as much as you can .

• BIG D
    BIG D

horrible..........

you little slut!!!!!!!!

big d

• horrible life
    horrible life

horrible..........

you little slut!!!!!!!!

<<< Yeah, that's what they thought!!! They are so perverted!! But, at the time, I was so scared! Come to think about it, my hard ass parents, really didn't have anything to say about it. Maybe they were on my side after all, but didn't tell me. If I ever talk to them again, I will ask if they saw it was a witch-hunt.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'I always wondered what happened to the boys.'

Poor boys prolly suffered wet dreams for weeks because of you hussies >:( Tsk, tsk.

S

• new boy
    new boy

The rule was if you had single sisters in your room...If you were single brother, you had to leave the door open all the way....

Was the door closed?

• horrible life
    horrible life

It was in a hotel room, and the door was closed.

• JK666
    JK666

Those "Noah" jokes always end up with group fornication!

JK

• new boy
    new boy

Was it the Towers Hotel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit