i just made a cocconut cream pie!

by BIG D 17 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I just made a coconut cream pie!

*ducks*

• BFD
    BFD

That sounds really good BigD. Last weekend I made a pumpkin pie from scratch. I started with two pumpkins that I grew in the garden this year. What a mess. I did buy the ready made pie crust. The pie was yummy.

BFD

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I make peanut butter pie with the same recipe. Omit the coconut and add a couple tablespoons peanut butter!

Do you just use the egg yolks in the creme mix and save the whites for the meringue? (That's what I do)

Snoozy...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I remember I used to make a pie like that years ago - only I melted some dark chocolate and poured a layer on the baked pie crust and let it cool. Made the same pudding but put rum in it and when it was cool poured it over the hardened chocolate and the pie crust.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OMG Hortensia tell them to quit talking about pies............us ladies are on diets!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, pie recipes and of course I'm watching the food channel. Not a good idea, I suppose. I just ate my last piece of fruitcake. I have been eking it out for a couple of weeks, weighing each piece and counting the calories. All gone...

• horrible life
    horrible life

I saw this product on the internet the other day, and bookmarked it, to buy for the cook, who has everything. Thought it was cute, gross and practical,

althttp://www.stupid.com/stat/EGSP.html

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so damned funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit