For My Brother Aaron - I Grieve

by wanderlustguy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

how sad - I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think people ever get over it when a dear one dies.

• dinah
    dinah

Kinda like Johnny Cash's big brother? He never got over that. There were no religious overtones to the grief, just guilt in some way.

WLG, I can only imagine your grief. Try and remember the good times.

• journey-on
    journey-on

So sorry for the grief you're feeling tonight.

I lost one of my brothers two years ago, and sometimes out of nowhere, the tears just appear. Certain songs

seem to trigger it for me. Take care, friend.

• Tara
    Tara

((((((((((WLG)))))))))), You're right. My mother's been gone almost12 years now (Feb, 11, 1996). Sometimes the grief comes back just as fresh as it was when when she died.

• DJK
    DJK

It is crazy how it hits you.

My sister passed in April 2007 and I expect it will hit me every so often for a long time.

• KW13
    KW13

No one deserves to lose someone they love, i am so very sorry for the loss of your Brother

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{wanderlustguy}}}}}}}

• restrangled
    restrangled

Wunderlustguy....I have also lost a brother.

What a beautiful song by Peter Gabriel...one of my favorite singers.

And yes.......it feels like yesterday since I lost him....although its been over 20 years. Sending much love and understanding your way!

r.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

*It's just crazy how it hits you out of nowhere sometimes.*

I understand, Lost my brother (2006) some days, his presence is intense.

purps

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

alt

wanderlustguy I am so sorry and I to grieve with you as it has only been six months today that my wonderful husband Marco passed away. I know the pain and sorrow and the lose how it hurts and your heart aches and you feel sometimes your all alone in an empty hole trying to understand why. But as the song says we must carry on and on. Grieving is okay it is a part of the hurt. I Greive with you. Our memories will carry us on and on too.

my heart is entwined in yours, be at peace and know they suffer no more.

all my love

Orangefatcat.alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit