I Just Got Jehovah's Witnessed!!! Sort of.

by Priest73 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Holy Crap BatMan! This is the first time a dub has knocked on my door since I quit attending in 1999!
    I so wanted to ask for the private study addition, but I didn't want draw attention to myself (i.e. I don't want them to know where I live)
    Funny thing is, no presentation. Only a "Here's a copy of the Watchtower magazine." and then she left.
    Now I'm going through my pea-sized brain playing the "I should have..." game.
    Should have answered the door naked (but there was a child there)

Sunday morning at 10:30. She must have an afternoon meeting. What a pathetic way to waste a Sunday.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Wow Priest! Not even a canned presentation from the KM?? Sheesh!

Was the WT a current one? I wonder if someone is trying to get rid of her back issues and can't bring herself to throw them out?

BB

• oompa
    oompa

will you be a return visit?......oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

I have two dogs that go ape sh*t when someone rings the door bell. That may have had something to do with it.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Return Visit? Ha Ha, if you call another visit with in the NEXT 9 years a return visit.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hell bro ......... i got a damn letter in the mail with a tract in it.......... wtf...... i should post that bastard for all to see lol....... dude even gave me his own address to correspond back to him........... hey a bunch of us should start bombarding his mailbox with GASP apostamail lol

• Priest73
    Priest73

wonder how many copies of coc he'd get?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hey, that would have been a good time to mention the NBC news report about the pedophiles. That would have held them up a few minutes (one less life "saved"), and maybe made them start thinking.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

She didn't ask you to donate to the Worldwide Pedophilia Victim Hush Fund?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Nope. She literally shoved the Jan 1st WT in my hand and hauled ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit