Evidence Ministries in San Antonio - You Tube Video- I'm at the End

by Perry 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Yes, Apostate Kate... so nice to hear from you again. I wished I could have hugged Mouthy too. I enjoy her posts very much. Now about this comment sister:

I thought well mabe your avatar was taken 20 years ago?

I agree that that I have packed on a few pounds since I first posted here over 6 years ago. Since then I have accepted Christ, got married, and had two beautiful children. I'll read your testimony.... I love testimonies. God Bless You! Hope to meet you next year.

alt

• XJwFree2BMeWJC
    XJwFree2BMeWJC

LOL noooo you said you were the last one on the video and that person is at least 20 years older than you....lol..

talking about birds...my turkey was cold outside so I brought him in (he is one of the mutated turkeys used for meat so he is a bit crippled) I had to carry him in, he flapped his wings and got me in the jaw...lol..Louie wants to play with him..we have 5 dogs, 1 parrot and a turkey in the house...it's so cold here in Ca right now with this winter storm, the animals are not used to it.

This was my first convention, it was so amazing! We hope to make it every year from now on thanks to my dear hubby. It felt like for the first time, I was truly home with my family. I was loved unconditionally and accepted by the only people who can fully understand.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Great! Welcome home :)

Here's the site URL

http://happyxwitness.com/

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Hey!!!! I live in San Antonio! Near Castle Hills...

• Perry
    Perry

http://towerwatch.com/audiofiles/audio_testimonies.htm

EX-JW,

What an awesome testimony! I haven't totally given mine yet.... I'm getting close though. I addressed the tenth grade students at a Christian Academy the other day, and it felt totally right.

God has done a powerful work in you! The Lord is gooooood!

• dawg
    dawg

Perry, is everyone in your family good looking? Goodness what a lovely family....

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Reverend! I live at Huebner and I-10....right around the corner from you. We meet at one of the members homes in Crown Ridge, still not far.

Why doncha come visit at one of out meetups? Were you a witness?

• Perry
    Perry

Thanks Dawg.

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

Perry, I was a Witness (supposedly still am), but me and my wife did the fade-out thing...We've been living in San Antonio for a few months only.

• Perry
    Perry

Well, when you are ready for some fellowship... come on out to one of the meet ups. We do a "social" once a month....just food & chat and and a "bible" study once a month. We'd love to have you all. The original organizers were never witnesses. Some Ex-Mormons might be there too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit