More Xmas deception by the Watchtower

by ozziepost 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Looks like we're going off topic!

My point wasn't about whether it was right or wrong to celebrate Xmas (WT Wizard you've misunderstood me completely) but the deception used by the WTS to promote its own peculiar teachings.

• rache31
    rache31

Ozzie, interesting point made. I noticed this in some literature before and I also remember people being disgusted once they actually started reading it. Aleman, watch out for bad association. If so many of us celebrate Christmas or do not object to it being celebrated, it could rub off. We wouldn't want that... Hope Christ isn't mad at you for being on this site with big, bad apostates.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Was it Jesus who spoke to demons? was it he who spoke to the pharisites and scribes in his time denouncing that is and always is the bad they do?

As for the WT doing things like all other corps. do I have only this to say, They are evolving and you hate that because it's like a moving target that you can't take aim and there for search for another way to try to get them without any success what so ever. Your like a person who thinks he can fire Donald Trump.

-Aleman

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

It's clever marketing, a catch phrase they are borrowing from "Christendom".

They are throwing out the dragnet to catch some unwary souls.

Reminds me of going on a retun visit/study with a ms.

An immigrant, who I think just wanted to be accepted in the community, join a christian religon, fit in,

and then....... knock knock knock I don't think he knew which end was up.

All I remeber is feeling sorry for being part of messin his head up.

• Aleman
    Aleman

Don't feel bad Moomanch, you probably opened his mind to new ideas and other ways of thinking. The true lie is all of those so called Christian celibrations like Christmas. Now that is lie at its best!

-Aleman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit