hmmmmmmmmmm i was just wondering ..

by grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95 7 Replies latest jw friends

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

are satan and jesus brothers ?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

More like father and son, according to the WT. If God created Christ and Christ created everything else, then he must've created Satan also.

And on that note, I leave you with the words of the band 'Corporate Avenger':

God is good, God is great,
    I think that he might be gay.

Not saying God is gay,
    Not saying that at all.
    But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all.
    Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
    There might be a little fag in us all.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here is another thought:

Satan was trying to set man free from the stagnation from God. True, eating the fruit was not in itself that big of a deal, but God is extremely self-serving, and Satan wanted man to make decisions that would be good for themselves and not for some almighty bagheaded tyrant.

Jesus was trying to set man free from the oppression and stagnation from established religion. Jesus wanted man to think for themselves and not let some self-serving God (the religious leaders) do the thinking for them.

Difference: Jesus had to fight an established religion that was already solid. Satan was fighting a religion at its outset, before it had a chance to become oppressive.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Brothers by different mothers.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I used to think that but really each one of them is a separate creation. According to scrip God made Jesus and thru Jesus all other things were "created". From our human standpoint it would be more lie Jah is Grandpa, JC the son, then JC's first son was Satan. On the other hand it doesn't matter.

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

Yes they were.

• Odrade
    Odrade

"spiritual" brothers, then Satan got DF'd, except Jehovah and Jesus still talk to him...

bwhahaha!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    "spiritual" brothers, then Satan got DF'd, except Jehovah and Jesus still talk to him...

bwhahaha!

Well, only when important family business is involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit